There are many websites (just google) which give loads of tips and tricks on expedition packing, and I think my way works very well - there's always a new tip to be found though, so my lists are by no means the be all and end all!
For ease of reference I will break it down:
- Ziplock bags - these will be your new best friend
- Keep prescribed medication labels/tags (just in case)
- Share the load (if one bag goes missing - you have a backup!)
- Keep prescription meds in your pack with you (you can always replace otc meds easily)
- Leave meds in their blister packs, but do away with bulky boxes
- Stick to what you know...don't try strange things on expeditions